- Click on the Edit menu in Mozilla or Netscape
- Click on the Preferences... item in the menu - a new window opens
- Expand the Privacy & Security section in the left part of the window.
- Click on the Cookies item.
- On the right hand side of the screen, either check the Allow all cookies or Allow cookies for the originating web site only radio button.
- Save changes by clicking Ok
For more help, look for help links with a yellow dot , see the complete list of Help Topics, or contact a Coordinator (listed on the right side of your Home Page).
While we continue to add to our Help Section please do not hesitate to be in touch if you need any assistance. You can always reach us at email@example.com. We’re here to help!